DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun 18, 2019--
The "2019 Innovations in Digital Health, Wound Care, Wearable Devices, and Medical Imaging" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This latest issue profiles a diverse range of early-stage and pre-commercialization technologies.
Mining deep into academic research, this report has unearthed innovative and potentially transformative technologies that are currently being developed in research labs and in universities across the globe.
While some of these technologies have been developed into viable prototypes ready for licensing and commercialization, others present the potential to be scaled into new application areas.
A snapshot of these editions technologies includes image processing algorithms for medical images, novel bio-adhesive for wound care, a wearable device for cancer detection, and virtual reality technology for Alzheimer's disease detection.
Key Topics Covered
Early-stage Innovations in Medical Devices & Imaging
- Innovative Glue Gun for Advanced Wound Care
- Emerging Trend of Bio-glue is Changing the Wound Care Market
- Deep Learning Tool for Lung Cancer Screening Based on CT Scans
- AI Will Play a Crucial Role in the Future of MedTech
- Convolutional Neural Network Tool for Medical Image Correction
- The Image Processing Algorithm is Scalable to Support Other Modalities
- 3D-printed Stem Cell-Based Artificial Corneas
- D-printed Cornea Transplant Restoring Vision for a Range of Cornea Conditions
- Virtual Reality Technology for Alzheimer's Detection
- VR-based Navigation Problem Diagnosis for Assessing Risk of Dementia in Future
- Electric Field Based Dressing to Disrupt Biofilm Infection
- Electroceutical Dressing Effective against Antibiotic-Resistant Biofilms
- Smartphone-based Ear Infection Diagnosis Device
- Easy to Use, Low Cost, Middle Ear Fluid Accumulation Technology
- Wearable Device For Precise Cancer Detection
- Tumour Biomarker Assays Helping in Cancer Screening, Diagnosis, and Prognosis.
- Implantable, Bioresorbable, Electric Simulation Device
- Bioelectronic Implant Enabling Nerve and Muscle Growth and Recovery, Wound Healing
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4g6628
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190618005908/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:E-Healthcare,Medical Imaging,Wearable Technology,Wound Care ,Patient Monitoring Equipment
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH MEDICAL DEVICES RADIOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 06/18/2019 01:44 PM/DISC: 06/18/2019 01:44 PM