Celebrity chef and Food Network star Guy Fieri made a stop at his Bally's Atlantic City restaurant to cook up something tasty.
Fieri stepped behind the grill of his Chophouse Restaurant to prepare some of his signature chicken wings. The star of Diners, Drive-in and Dives, who has two restaurants in the resort town, is no stranger to good eats in South Jersey.
Several area restaurants have been featured on his show, including:
- Kelsey and Kim's Southern Cafe in Atlantic City
- Vagabond Kitchen and Tap House in Atlantic City
- Ernest and Son Meat Market in Brigantine
- Carluccio's Coal-Fire Pizza in Northfield
- Maui's Dog House in Wildwood
- George's Place in Cape May
- Quahog Seafood Shack in Stone Harbor
- Piccini in Ocean City
- Anchorage Tavern in Somers Point
- The Grilled Cheese and Crab Cake Co. in Somers Point
- Sam's Rialto Bar and Grill in Pleasantville
- Oyster Creek Inn in Leeds Point