ROBERT A. LANDINO, CEO
• Founded and helped grow several industry-leading firms, from engineering to solar to fashion, throughout the United States
• Co-founded and served as president and CEO of BL Companies, an Engineering News Record Top 500 Architect & Engineering firm with offices throughout the Northeast and mid-Atlantic states. BL has twice been named one of the nation’s 500 fastest growing privately held firms by Inc. Magazine.
• Co-founder of Dolan Clothing in Los Angeles
• Served three terms as a member of the Connecticut House of Representatives until his retirement in 2000
• Has a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
ATLANTIC CITY — On a scale of one to 10, Glenn Straub and the rest of his management team at the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel are giving thems…
ALAN GREENSTEIN, CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
• Brings about 30 years of gaming industry and hospitality resort experience, most recently serving as chief financial officer of Revel Casino Hotel for about seven years
• Prior to his position with Revel, Greenstein was senior vice president and chief financial officer of Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut, where he worked from October 1995 to December 2005
• As CFO for both Mohegan Sun and Revel, Greenstein was responsible for overseeing start-up operations, including but not limited to the preparation of internal and accounting controls, financial accounting, operational accounting, casino credit, count-rooms, cage operations, internal audits, and budgets and analysis.
• Greenstein is a certified public accountant and holds a Key Qualifier license issued by the New Jersey Casino Control Commission