1. Opened as Revel: April 2, 2012
2. Closed as Revel: Sept. 2, 2014
3. 1,399 hotel guest rooms and suites
4. Cost to build: $2.4 billion
5. Glenn Straub’s purchase price: $82 million
ATLANTIC CITY — On a scale of one to 10, Glenn Straub and the rest of his management team at the shuttered Revel Casino Hotel are giving thems…
6. Casino/gaming space: 130,000 square feet with 2,500 slot machines and 120 table games
7. Second-tallest building in the state
8. First lady Michelle Obama and her daughters took in a Beyonce concert at Revel in May 2012.
9. The Revel Pearl, a 40-foot-tall spherical light that sits atop the building, is visible from 10 miles away on a clear night. The Pearl contains a quarter-million programmable LEDs.
10. New opening Date: First quarter of 2017