Here is what is in the works for sports-betting at Atlantic City's casinos:
• BORGATA HOTEL CASINO & SPA: When regulatory approvals are in place, the Racebook will be renamed the Race & Sports Book and start accepting sports bets. The casino also is in the final design stages of a new venue that will be able to accept sports bets.
• OCEAN RESORT CASINO: The property is planning a 7,500-square-foot sports book “dead center” on the casino floor. The property has partnered with William Hill US to operate the sports book.
• RESORTS CASINO HOTEL: The casino and DraftKings have partnered to offer sports betting at the property. The internet gaming room will be the site of the sports book.
• GOLDEN NUGGET ATLANTIC CITY: The casino plans to offer sports betting at the property and online by the start of the NFL season. A clause in the sports-betting legislation allows the property to participate. Golden Nugget is owned by Texas billionaire Tilman Fertitta, who also owns the NBA’s Houston Rockets. Golden Nugget can offer sports betting on all sports except basketball.
• HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO ATLANTIC CITY: The property's ability to offer sports betting could be limited because of a naming-rights deal with the NFL's Miami Dolphins.
• TROPICANA ATLANTIC CITY: Did not return calls seeking comment.
• BALLY'S ATLANTIC CITY, CAESARS ATLANTIC CITY AND HARRAH'S RESORT: Did not return calls seeking comment.